Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nice to know I can help....

Mark --

My upcoming birthday next week could be the last one I celebrate as President of the United States, but that's not up to me -- it's up to you.

This July deadline is our most urgent yet, coming after two consecutive months of being significantly outraised by Romney and the Republicans.

And if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can before midnight tonight, you and a guest will be automatically entered to join me at my birthday get-together next month:

https://donate.barackobama.com/My-Birthday

Thanks. Hope I'll see you soon.

- Barack




My reply:

Not had two nickels to rub together since your election, but here's a DC area number for U-haul.


(202) 555-0666

Glad I could be of service

submit to reddit Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh

FIREBIRD said...

Truly, truly a classless individual, surrounded by even more classless individuals