Saturday, June 25, 2011

"Five Reasons Why Texas Governor Rick Perry Will Be President"

By Kevin McCullough

The rest of the current field is interesting, but essentially so much alike that while there are contrasts between the candidates they are hard to discern.

Enter the candidate who has not even announced yet, the three-term governor from Texas: Rick Perry.

As I did in my 2006 piece predicting the Obama presidency let me lay out the five reasons Governor Perry would win if he chooses to enter the race:

More

submit to reddit Digg!

1 comment:

FIREBIRD said...

I really like Perry, but my peeps in Texas say he has baggage.... as far as I'm concerned, he has all the right stuff and he would get my vote in a skinny minute - especially if he picked Bachmann or West or Christie as a veep