Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Snookipocalypse: The End Has Come"

"Many of my Christian brothers believe that the ubiquitous earthquakes, recent tsunamis, violent weather systems and the Middle East uprisings all equate to God getting really ticked and about to run the credits on this failed earth flick. For me, I’m not so certain about this being the end of times and that the Son of God is gearing up to go Ted Nugent on our nation. That was until now.

This past Friday I learned the shocking, apocalyptic news that convinced me that Jehovah is about to unleash the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse upon our nation, that something bad, really bad, is about to happen.

So, what gave me a fright that Jesus might jettison this great land unto the compost heap of failed civilizations, you ask?"

submit to reddit Digg!

No comments: