Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rob Steele for Congress

"Dear Friend and Neighbor,

Like many of you, one year ago I was not involved in politics. I have never run for political office. I have never wanted to be anything other than a doctor. I am a cardiologist who helped build and run a practice here in the district that has 300 employees. Like many of you I have become fed up with the career politicians and their out of control spending, conflicts of interest, and cozy relationships with lobbyists and special interests.

I believe it is time to send a message to Washington. It is time to Take Congress Back. It is time to restore the voice of taxpayers whose hard work and beliefs are disrespected and ignored by bureaucrats and members of Congress. It is time for Congress to follow the laws they force on the rest of the country, to participate in Social Security and Medicare and to obey the same laws required of every private citizen and business.

It is time to send a career taxpayer, business owner and employer to Congress. The future prosperity of our children and grandchildren depend on it.

It is time to take action. It is time to restore your voice. Take Congress Back."

H/T dagnytaggert

submit to reddit Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congressman Steele , I agree with everything you have stated. I speak the words congressman Steele in faith. Good luck congressman!