Monday, January 11, 2010

"SURVIVOR" ..... Idaho Style

"Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Idaho is planning to do
its own, titled 'Survivor--Idaho.' The contestants will start in Boise,
travel over to Twin Falls, then north to Grangeville. Then, they will
head northwest to Moscow, then south to Lewiston, have lunch in Riggins,
and then head back to Boise.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a
HUGE bumper sticker that reads: I'm gay. I'm a vegetarian. Beer is
harmful to your health. Republicans suck. Obama is God.
Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns.'

The first one that makes it back to Boise alive wins.."

H/T Terry Springfield

submit to reddit Digg!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a VERY proud Northern Idahoan, I'm LOVIN' this idea!!! I'd get a TV just to watch it!!!